(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d16070000\x26blogName\x3dGayborhood+Radio\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://thegayborhoodradioshow.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thegayborhoodradioshow.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9095324181468991822', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

A Big Nelly Podcast bringing Hardcore queerness to your iPod!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Today, My Life begins...

Today,after staying up all night because of illegal substances and drinking and too much xbox, I have made the decision to propose to my boyfriend. I want to make him my husband more than anything in the world, and I feel that I owe him everything I am for standing by me through all the bad times and the good.

MJ has surpassed my expectations of what a man can be. He has sucked up his pride and stood by me and said that I was the best man in the world, when the world was spitting on me. MJ has smiled on my life when all I wanted too do was wake up and cry. MJ has made me feel beautiful every day when I felt as ugly as a toad. To say the least, MJ has changed my perspective on happiness.

I have found my one true love and on this day I want to make it permanent. MJ, I give you my body, my heart, and my soul if you will have it. I love you with all my heart and always will, I hope you will accept my wish to share your life with me.


Marshal
Today, My Life begins...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Marshall and MJ!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home