(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d16070000\x26blogName\x3dGayborhood+Radio\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://thegayborhoodradioshow.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thegayborhoodradioshow.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9095324181468991822', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

A Big Nelly Podcast bringing Hardcore queerness to your iPod!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Grammy's a waste of my brain.

Ok, I will have a show out soon that should shed light on my absense and answer some of the fucked up comments I have recieved because I have not done a show.

In the meantime, I wanted to say that these Grammy Awards SUCK PENGUIN ASS!!!!! All the performances seem to be by half assed artists, and even the ones I wanted to see end up sucking more than I did at the bathhouse when I was single.

Fuck these old bastards! If I see Bruce Springstein or The Rolling Stones worshiped one more time, I think I will hire a muslim extreamist or at least Donald Rumsfield to bomb the fuck out of this show.

What a waste of my life, put this shit on pap-per-view! I would rather watch Touched By An Angel and feel depressed that I don't accept a fat black bulimic angel with an British sidekick to save the existance of the human race.
Grammy's a waste of my brain.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I am glad you like to vent! Keep on gurl!

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHERE IS JASON! GET HIM BACK ON THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bloody chooch fart

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

zit clit

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beef jerky pussy

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yogurt cunt

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um...let me tell you something nigger lips. Why don't you shut the fuck up? WHORE. Go back to Africa asshole.....nuff said.

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Martin Luther King JR. called and he wants his lips back. You don't even know me so don't talk shit about me on a podcast blog.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"Every day is exactly the same. There is no love here and there is no pain, every day is exactly the same."

"Tried to save myself, but myself keeps slipping away...."

NIN

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home