(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d16070000\x26blogName\x3dGayborhood+Radio\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://thegayborhoodradioshow.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thegayborhoodradioshow.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9095324181468991822', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

A Big Nelly Podcast bringing Hardcore queerness to your iPod!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Next Week

I fully expect the show to be up and running again next week. With MJ's injury, my injury, and the constant fighting and almost loss of my relationship, I needed to take extra time to ensure the things that I valued most in my life were sustained.

To the asshole who wanted this update, I hope you feel like an insensitive prick. I don't have to explain my life or what is going on in them to anyone. My fans know that I love them. I appreciate your concern, but peppering your commentary with vulgarities ( one letter ones at that, probably because you can fucking spell) is rude. Why do you have to post anonymous? Why did it take you this long to respond only to come accross as a condesending cocksucker? Why not send an email. Your such a prick. Unsubscribe.

FUCK YOU~!

Everyone else.. I love you and thank you with all my heart!

Marshal
Next Week

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

take all the time you need honey, we'll be here when you get back.

Rob P.

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just want you to know that me and my girls up in RI <3 you, marshal, and can't wait for the show to be back.

like the other people who commented said, take your time, it'll only get better, and, of course, we'll all be right here for you when it does

-kisses where it itches
jess

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Marshal,
I'm a new listener, and therefore a new fan.
Hope all goes well for you guys. Will be waiting patiently for things to turn out right for you.
Will be waiting patiently to hear you again soon.

Ron

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marshal
new listener here. i must say that i have downloaded all of you past podcasts and enjoy listening to them.
i am looking for more.
take care of yourself and i hope you cast soon.
james
(hottie from dc)

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, well to be honest, I am not an asshole. I think as a serious podcaster your fans deserve some type of notification when your casts are going to be few and far between. I have unsubscribed, and will never listen again. I think your anger is misdirected, and there may have been a better way to respond to my request. And I did try to email you, but I received error messages and my emails were returned. Bye.

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marshall, please do us all a favor and lose some weight, or at the very least lipo on your neck.

Trimspa, baby.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WOW looks like the Trailer park stole internet again.

Thanks Natey for your kind words and for supporting my bf's blog as well.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home