(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d16070000\x26blogName\x3dGayborhood+Radio\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://thegayborhoodradioshow.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thegayborhoodradioshow.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9095324181468991822', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

A Big Nelly Podcast bringing Hardcore queerness to your iPod!

Friday, October 21, 2005

GHR #042 Bloat and Fart!

Marshal is off today and will be for the next 11 days. Scratchin my balls and talkin about bullshit.


Listen!
GHR #042 Bloat and Fart!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Podcasts, I think they are a better value of my time. In my opinion, you guys aren't wasting your time. You have tons of listeners, and I'm going to get my friend Kim to download Podcasts and listen to them on her computer.
Marshal I can't believe you'll be gone for 11 days. NOOOOOO!!! I think you should do multiple shows. I love how you guys bitch about society and different things like that. Gnight

Shawn

PS. Question - Jason are you into PC Computers or Apple?

11:10 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

I think it means that Marshal is off work for the next 11 days, per previous podcasts, as such he'll have MORE time to devote to spouting stuff to us his devoted listeners. ;)

If I'm not mistaken Jason is an apple person in the middle of a crisis, if his laptop doesn't come back repaired this time.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jason, might want to handle this one, but I think he is actually a PC boy. I will be getting a mac by Christmas... or so my bf has promised me. We shall see! Thanks for the comments to the blog guys. You rock! Keep it coming. Anyone want a sticker that I have not given one too yet? email me!

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey bitch! I never got my sticker! :-P

Keep up the good work.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well Bitch! Email me your address.. sorry I missed it. I will mail out ASAP. gayborhood.radio@gmail.com

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, Marshal & Jason - we love you guys. What do you guys use on the show to record podcasts? I might be willing to do a live PodCast over the internet - maybe we'll see. But I got my new iBook so it'd work really well. Shawn
slooksterpsv[at]gmail[dot]com

4:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

www.gizmoproject.com

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home