(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d16070000\x26blogName\x3dGayborhood+Radio\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://thegayborhoodradioshow.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thegayborhoodradioshow.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9095324181468991822', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

A Big Nelly Podcast bringing Hardcore queerness to your iPod!

Monday, September 19, 2005

Cat (un)fancy

So my cat is pissing up a storm. My cat or rather Matts cat Rylee that is. This little fucker pissed on the sofa again. Granted my sofa is not the most wonderful one in the gayborhood, but the fucker still cost me about $1,300.00 back in the day. So now my bf is pissed at me! Can you believe it? He tells me that it is my problem since I bought the cat for him. Goddamn talk about guilt by ASSociation!

Now he is talking about how he wants to take the little piss happy fucker to the animal shelter today cuz he can't stand it anymore. I don't want the fucker to be pissing on things but I don't want him dead or gone to another home ether. If not for the fact that I love him, then for the fact that I have invested so much fucking money in his little balless ass that I could have bought a damn fine man bag or a new computer! God damn fuck shit twat bastard! ugh.. sometimes having a boy fried really bites my balls dear audience!

Pissed,

Marshal
Cat (un)fancy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry mr. i think your cats maybe going through a phase?

try having a pigeon and having to let him out sometimes to play and have to chase him with a paper towel and a resolve in case he poo poos on something. he usually goes in his cage though. today i gave him a bath he looked like a drowned rat. its 4 am and i am wasting away on the internet and i have to be to work at 10. . . . .so i think maybe i'll stop talking about bird poop and go to bed. good luck with rylee and everything.

1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must admit, it took me a while to get it with your show, but now I officially LOVE it! Great work!

BTW, one of my cats went through a phase where she peed around the house, and it turned out that she had some sort of bladder infection. May not be your baby's problem, but it is woth noting.

Keep up the great work!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lucky get your ass to bed! Don't you know we have to do a show tomorrow? What the fuck is wrong with your whore ass? Get that cock out of your whore hole and take your ambien and go hit the hay! Christ!

Mikey, thank you for your kind words! I am glad I got a new listener, especially one that is doing really great stuff in the podcasting community.

Kisses where it itches!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home